Below are the ‘tentative’ entries for Friday’s Swim and Dive Meet. Additionally, a few updates for practices/Banquet/Retreat so please read the entire message:
- Only swimmers qualified for the County Championships Meet will attend practices Monday (MLK Jr. Day), Tuesday, and Wednesday of next week (Jan. 21-23), all at normal swim practice times. Diving practices at regular times.
- There is no practice 1/24 due to the Dive Championships.
- Athletes not qualified for County Championships may participate in Spring sport practices ONLY for next week.
- All swimmers are expected to resume practices from Jan. 28th through Jan. 31st to prepare for the last regular season Meet (All Relays) which is our Senior Night and Senior Send-off. Additionally this is a co-fundraiser event with Kennesaw Mt.
- Athletes not qualified for the State Championships Meet as a competitor or alternate (your Coach will let you know if you are one), will be officially released to Spring sports on Feb. 4th.
- The Banquet is scheduled for Sunday, March 10th at Campbell. More details to follow as we get closer to that date.
- The End of Season Retreat will be held the weekend of March 15th-17th at Camp Juliette Low (same location as the Fall retreat).
- Friday’s entries: Team Entries.